The Crazie

My photo
I'm Just nothing for U guys , But U Guys Are Everything for me~ :) Born on June 15. Single but Not available.

Status

☑Single ☐ In relationship
☑Not Available ☐ Available

I HAVE THOSE THING CALL tumblr
http://fanaticforlove.tumblr.com/

Sunday, September 11, 2011

it Remind me when i was a kid :)



WHen I first saw this Video, remind me few years ago ~ when i still my mom lil baby :)
I kinda respect this guy who take a good care of his MOM , even those he a big guy ,
but still he show good manner to us, the most best part of it ,when he ride his bike , kinda cute :) hehehe~
THen when he going to sleep with his MOM , darn~ i feel like wanna going be a kid again :) sleep with my mom , have a hug :) so lovely :) but NOW ... im a grow up guys whose getting married :)  i want to stop for a second
say it straight from my heart
life is a lesson from the day you're born
to the day we depart.
family is the most important thing
so hold them near
life is too short to live it in fear.
be positive , helpful,kind , courteous
Stress is of the Devil.
stay calm , never furious.
such thing are't important, They cannot impress.
How many people you Bless.
is how you trully messure success.

good morning blogger :)

No comments:

★Kau Bagai Bintang★

BintAng,

Kau Bagai Lampu yang menyuluh kegelapan malam

Menemaniku dalam keangkuhan malam yang gelap

Membunuh kegelapan malam.

Bintang,

Kau Bagai musik yang memecah kesunyian ,

Menghibur diriku dalam kesunyian malam yang suram

Meriuhkan kepahitan malam.

Bintang ,

Kau Bagaikan penyembuh yang mengubati keperitan malam

Megubatiku dikala luka dimala...

create by ADAM a.k.a pencinta BINTANG


Popular Posts