The Crazie

My photo
I'm Just nothing for U guys , But U Guys Are Everything for me~ :) Born on June 15. Single but Not available.

Status

☑Single ☐ In relationship
☑Not Available ☐ Available

I HAVE THOSE THING CALL tumblr
http://fanaticforlove.tumblr.com/

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Buzy Day!

LAsT PapeR foR ExaM , And I'm kinda Free bout A WeeK from Now Before I Step Up In to Learning Again, TO bE A PerFecT studenT who Have Love , Brilliant Brain Gift By Allah To ThinK. aND get StraiT A's For ExaM.
Dont Know Why Today, Everytime i meet teacher, they give me an Advise anD support so do the give HOPE and Hoping Me to success .
But I feel guilt for my self after seeing HER Sit there Alone At the Old building At my school. I do Care bout Her But i still dont Know Why she kinda Up sad for no reason.

skiP,
I just come back from Meeting , I'm Hold good position In some organization . Became a "NAIB PENGERUSI AHLI ANGGOTA KOPERASI SEKOLAH" + "SETIAUSAHA KELAB FORM 6" kinda hard for me to Handle cz im a lazy one. Never had a position in any club or what. But I'll TRY AND NEVER GIVE UP!  :) haha~ its kinda RUMBLE THIS WEEK, EXAM, PRIVATE PROBLEMS AND MANY SUCH THING HAPPEN FOR SUDDEN :) BUT ALHAMDULILLAH I STILL HAVE TIME FOR MY LOVE , FAMILIES , AND ExpeciaLLY ALLAH SWT.

THANK YOU,
TO MY SAYANG , PUT UP SOME STRENGTH CZ I'LL BE AT UR BACK!!! I DO LOVE YOU AND CARE BOUT YOU! :)  JUST TELL ME ANYTHING CZ WE CAN TAKE THOSE THING TOGETHER, ITS WEAK TO BE ALONE , BUT TOGETHER WE INVISIBLE !!! :) 

No comments:

★Kau Bagai Bintang★

BintAng,

Kau Bagai Lampu yang menyuluh kegelapan malam

Menemaniku dalam keangkuhan malam yang gelap

Membunuh kegelapan malam.

Bintang,

Kau Bagai musik yang memecah kesunyian ,

Menghibur diriku dalam kesunyian malam yang suram

Meriuhkan kepahitan malam.

Bintang ,

Kau Bagaikan penyembuh yang mengubati keperitan malam

Megubatiku dikala luka dimala...

create by ADAM a.k.a pencinta BINTANG


Popular Posts