The Crazie

My photo
I'm Just nothing for U guys , But U Guys Are Everything for me~ :) Born on June 15. Single but Not available.

Status

☑Single ☐ In relationship
☑Not Available ☐ Available

I HAVE THOSE THING CALL tumblr
http://fanaticforlove.tumblr.com/

Sunday, June 26, 2011

seriusly .

Hari nie kinda Bored :(
Its start with the call from my lover, (this the only the HAPPY part )
then woke uP , take a bath ,pray, facebook(its happy when she ONLINE).
Then FAcebook became bored(she offline)
And now im Blogging :| (no feeling)
So, Now After i pray Asar i think i going to take some fresh air at the usual place like everyday,( KINDA BORing ,,, i wish i can go with HER)
haaaaaaaaaaaa~ What should i do ea??

Edit some pic :) and look at old photo :)

This some memories :)
LETS see :

Heh?? Do you have strength like THIS BOY? even those he might look like strong , BUT he is childish and love to cry . @_@ am i cute?? :P
Okey next :



He is Crazy RITE , Doing thing that people wont do. But He is kinda cool while with HER,
and sometime he is annoying. NVM. This is when crazy people meet the craziness.
Okey NExt:
  THis Is NAzrin A.k.a MAT ROCK just back here FROM Syria . I know WAR is happen at there , But no need to show la that you are soldier :P hehehe~ and beside HIM is ME, The guys who think he masculine enough :P but HE DOES :) bhahhaha~

Okey Next: THis is my FAV game :) TEKKEN i kinda no so PRO but still can WIN laH :P
 NOT MUCH ~ 10 WIN only :)

OKey NEXT : This is when NoBody At HOME and we make it WILD~ :)
This is My House and there is MAT ROCK, I'm not rich and only live at the villages.
Okey . there number in the picture rite ?

Number 1 : where the place i use to sit while i call her :)
Number 2: there a window rite? there is my bedroom window, so there was my bedroom la.
Number 3: My hand phone :P

okey there is some picture at the parties :)

 Always IN GREEN :)
 there is my garage :) so UGLY rite :) and the guys in there also :P hahaha~ sorry adan .
btw this old picture , now its clean where i do my research at there :) (poyo , menjahanam barang ada la)
 This is the food, look like taste (cit , tak lalu aku)
There ME, its not complete when no barbeque song at the barbeque rite , :)
  OKey next and the last picture :) my father already tell me to PRAY :)
Okey, GREEN Lantern Again and His sidekick Mr Rabbit At the pocket, and only Left THE picture of Mr. Rabbit friends at my backpack Mr bunny who have injuries because being killed by a girl at the School field in a few month ago. :'(

BTW this the pic that i take before going to langkawi this earlier years holidays :)
Okey. Time to backoff now ~ see you guys soon. its fun to write this blog actually , it remember me some memories :)
Assalamualaikum . chow dulu doe~ :) 

1 comment:

Adam Hafiz said...

HAhha~ grammar caca merba~

★Kau Bagai Bintang★

BintAng,

Kau Bagai Lampu yang menyuluh kegelapan malam

Menemaniku dalam keangkuhan malam yang gelap

Membunuh kegelapan malam.

Bintang,

Kau Bagai musik yang memecah kesunyian ,

Menghibur diriku dalam kesunyian malam yang suram

Meriuhkan kepahitan malam.

Bintang ,

Kau Bagaikan penyembuh yang mengubati keperitan malam

Megubatiku dikala luka dimala...

create by ADAM a.k.a pencinta BINTANG


Popular Posts