The Crazie

My photo
I'm Just nothing for U guys , But U Guys Are Everything for me~ :) Born on June 15. Single but Not available.

Status

☑Single ☐ In relationship
☑Not Available ☐ Available

I HAVE THOSE THING CALL tumblr
http://fanaticforlove.tumblr.com/

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Bila Semakin Dekat Di Hati :D

Entry Dah tao~ mesti da fall in love nie~ <3
Totally for sure aku dah fall in love <3
Entah suddenly je aku ter fall in love.
ish enough for fall in love word~
Jangan duk jiwang sgt~ 

so, bukan xna bagi tao kat sape yg aku fall in love th~ 
tapi xder declare pape pun~ jap g orang cakap pape lak kan.. kan ~ 
syok sendiri la ape la~ 
haha~tp semakin hari I'm getting closer to her~

I took the chance to get to know you then and then from scratch to stretch,
Without knowing the consequences,
Before the truth came out I saw it in your eyes,
That you fell for me and you adored me,
The memories we've had, we went through and we went out, fate calls,
"Hey there, are you okay?"

I see the shadows of myself,
Lying to myself, lying to myself,
Rebound, I never want to know who was with you

To share my hope, not to take advantage,
Today I'm sure living in this again

I felt so desperate to see you once again,
I choose you and no one other!

surely aku tgh miss kat dye skg nh~ smpai xbley tdo~ 

 Tapi we both still stdying ~ so, take it slowly lah~ betul x sayang???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

like like !

★Kau Bagai Bintang★

BintAng,

Kau Bagai Lampu yang menyuluh kegelapan malam

Menemaniku dalam keangkuhan malam yang gelap

Membunuh kegelapan malam.

Bintang,

Kau Bagai musik yang memecah kesunyian ,

Menghibur diriku dalam kesunyian malam yang suram

Meriuhkan kepahitan malam.

Bintang ,

Kau Bagaikan penyembuh yang mengubati keperitan malam

Megubatiku dikala luka dimala...

create by ADAM a.k.a pencinta BINTANG


Popular Posts