The Crazie

My photo
I'm Just nothing for U guys , But U Guys Are Everything for me~ :) Born on June 15. Single but Not available.

Status

☑Single ☐ In relationship
☑Not Available ☐ Available

I HAVE THOSE THING CALL tumblr
http://fanaticforlove.tumblr.com/

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

We both young

you Are littLE Cuties And I'm Not kind of thaT ~
You SMART and I'm nOt ~
I know lots of youR friENds , They musT tell U ThAt we Cant Be ToGetheR~
ThaT y THe ReaSon I NOt TeLL U , THAT i.. .loVE U ,
I jUsT CrUSH foR u .That Make ME StrOngeR.
But I Cant WaIT ANyLongEr  . I'm AfraiD u CaNt Get Through ME~
Coz I'm jusT littLE sUCKeR~

I'm naughty But U are Cute Little Shorty~
MakE ME SmILE , When See U .
we Should Be ToGethEr. FOR EveR

6 comments:

Iza said...

Hear this !!!! this song sounds like u....... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VghEDX9hrXI

Adam Hafiz said...

haha~ but i sing better than that~ wanna hear ??

Iza said...

sing to ur special someone first... if she liked it... I'm willing to hear it ...ha3.. sape lar sum1 tu ?? nk tau !!!

FatinSuri said...

sweet giler ayat :)

Adam Hafiz said...

sweet ke???? mcm pe je~ btw tengs~ :)
smile~

Anonymous said...

Cute Little Shorty , LOL macam tahu jek sapa dya.. haha

★Kau Bagai Bintang★

BintAng,

Kau Bagai Lampu yang menyuluh kegelapan malam

Menemaniku dalam keangkuhan malam yang gelap

Membunuh kegelapan malam.

Bintang,

Kau Bagai musik yang memecah kesunyian ,

Menghibur diriku dalam kesunyian malam yang suram

Meriuhkan kepahitan malam.

Bintang ,

Kau Bagaikan penyembuh yang mengubati keperitan malam

Megubatiku dikala luka dimala...

create by ADAM a.k.a pencinta BINTANG


Popular Posts