The Crazie

My photo
I'm Just nothing for U guys , But U Guys Are Everything for me~ :) Born on June 15. Single but Not available.

Status

☑Single ☐ In relationship
☑Not Available ☐ Available

I HAVE THOSE THING CALL tumblr
http://fanaticforlove.tumblr.com/

Thursday, February 24, 2011

I cant sleep on a rainyday

Days , was start with raining! .
I try and try to sleep. But My mind keep thinking of her~ The Q is running on my mind~ 
It keep till morning, i just make a nap ~ 


I went to school , on Rainy-day ! 
With red eye , all the teacher keep question me~ 
Cikgu Jamil ask me to sleep , but i cant. 
Till break time ~  I went to coop. To help them sell thing at there.
Then she came , and buy some snack . then leave...

..................i went back to my class.. and wait ckg Jamil period end~ 
after that i went back to coop with my beg-pack then tried to sleep at there..
But still ...i cant~ 

THen.. while i tried to sleep .. i just hear them ...
All the coop teacher at there with wafiy and cox.. 
Keep in talking while i tried to sleep~ I'm lucky that they understand me~ 
just let me sleep at there.. but still .. i cant~ 
Me my self still didn't understand y i cant sleep..


Then... Ustazah came ... and Ckg. Nita ask her..
"ustazah .. dya ni kenapa ,xtido2 dari semalam~"
"*ustazah ask me, buat apa mlm td* 
I said, "xwat pe pun, cuba tdo je, tp xbley2"
Then she said back to me" Ustazah tahu, nh mesti angau nh, dilamun cinta  la th, makan xlalu tdo xlena nh"
All of them just laughing ... :::what a word:::


So, i cant agree anymore.. That y..  noting can i do~ i cant force some1 to love me~ 
By the end off school ~ i just went home earlier and skip my class and went HOME!! And now i still tried to sleep . and i can~ just lying on my bed .. till now

~*::::: hear some song::::::*~

4 comments:

Iza said...

cheer up dude....curse da abis ka blum ni ??

Adam Hafiz said...

dah2~ tengs for ur care dik~

Iza said...

well..~ nmpk cam org sakit jew kat skol..rupanya this ''big bro'' dah kena sihir cinta...ha3

Adam Hafiz said...

:).. so , cursing~

★Kau Bagai Bintang★

BintAng,

Kau Bagai Lampu yang menyuluh kegelapan malam

Menemaniku dalam keangkuhan malam yang gelap

Membunuh kegelapan malam.

Bintang,

Kau Bagai musik yang memecah kesunyian ,

Menghibur diriku dalam kesunyian malam yang suram

Meriuhkan kepahitan malam.

Bintang ,

Kau Bagaikan penyembuh yang mengubati keperitan malam

Megubatiku dikala luka dimala...

create by ADAM a.k.a pencinta BINTANG


Popular Posts