The Crazie

My photo
I'm Just nothing for U guys , But U Guys Are Everything for me~ :) Born on June 15. Single but Not available.

Status

☑Single ☐ In relationship
☑Not Available ☐ Available

I HAVE THOSE THING CALL tumblr
http://fanaticforlove.tumblr.com/

Saturday, February 26, 2011

I love Her and miss Her rite Now~ At 11.40 pm~ imy imy~

"Our Song"

I was riding shotgun with my hair undone in the front seat of his car
He's got a one-hand feel on the steering wheel
The other on my heart
I look around, turn the radio down
He says baby is something wrong?
I say nothing I was just thinking how we don't have a song
And he says...

[Chorus:]
Our song is the slamming screen doors,
Sneakin' out late, tapping on your window
When we're on the phone and you talk real slow
'cause it's late and your mama don't know(HAPPENED TO ME :p COZ IM AFRAID OF MY MUMMY)
Our song is the way you laugh(ILOVE THE WAY U LAUGH,BAHAGIAA JERR)
The first date "man, I didn't kiss her, and I should have"
And when I got home ... before I said amen
Asking God if he could play it again(YES,ALWAYS HOPING U'LL ALWAYS BE AS WHT U ARE BEING NOW :)

I was walking up the front porch steps after everything that day
Had gone all wrong and been trampled on
And lost and thrown away
Got to the hallway, well on my way to my lovin' bed
I almost didn't notice all the roses
And the note that said...

[Chorus]

I've heard every album, listened to the radio
Waited for something to come along
That was as good as our song...

Cause

[Chorus]

I was riding shotgun with my hair undone
In the front seat of his car
I grabbed a pen and an old napkin
And I wrote down our song..

Ader Budak CoMel dedicate LaGu nh~ 
rasa banga cz walaopun muka xbrapa cute & hensem 
tp still ader orang syg and miss at me~ :) 
U make me proud to be me sayang~
LoVe YOu so muchhhhhh~ <3

No comments:

★Kau Bagai Bintang★

BintAng,

Kau Bagai Lampu yang menyuluh kegelapan malam

Menemaniku dalam keangkuhan malam yang gelap

Membunuh kegelapan malam.

Bintang,

Kau Bagai musik yang memecah kesunyian ,

Menghibur diriku dalam kesunyian malam yang suram

Meriuhkan kepahitan malam.

Bintang ,

Kau Bagaikan penyembuh yang mengubati keperitan malam

Megubatiku dikala luka dimala...

create by ADAM a.k.a pencinta BINTANG


Popular Posts