The Crazie

My photo
I'm Just nothing for U guys , But U Guys Are Everything for me~ :) Born on June 15. Single but Not available.

Status

☑Single ☐ In relationship
☑Not Available ☐ Available

I HAVE THOSE THING CALL tumblr
http://fanaticforlove.tumblr.com/

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Im so tired!! and miss her alot now @_@

Today was sooooo messy days for me~
I got "sastra exam for today~ luckily i can answer some question~  Thx GOD!!
but while Reading exam ~ i just rumble the answer ~ cz it was multiple answer~ just shade the answer~ in 15min i can fully answer it~ then i just sleep ~ till the end of the exam~ while im sleeping ~ i just dream of of her~ myb be i just miss her so much~ ooohhh God~ y this kind of feeling came to me!!! Now i cant stop thinking of her~
2 days without seeing her in my face~ feels like years~ i feel like want wait her after school but i feels so tired till now~ so do miss HER!! F.S!!! i miss you and need U syg!! : ) now im going take a nap ~ cz after this got lots of thing to settle down~ nite~ * tp bru kul 1.30pm*
imy f.s n ily :) <3

No comments:

★Kau Bagai Bintang★

BintAng,

Kau Bagai Lampu yang menyuluh kegelapan malam

Menemaniku dalam keangkuhan malam yang gelap

Membunuh kegelapan malam.

Bintang,

Kau Bagai musik yang memecah kesunyian ,

Menghibur diriku dalam kesunyian malam yang suram

Meriuhkan kepahitan malam.

Bintang ,

Kau Bagaikan penyembuh yang mengubati keperitan malam

Megubatiku dikala luka dimala...

create by ADAM a.k.a pencinta BINTANG


Popular Posts

Blog Archive