The Crazie

My photo
I'm Just nothing for U guys , But U Guys Are Everything for me~ :) Born on June 15. Single but Not available.

Status

☑Single ☐ In relationship
☑Not Available ☐ Available

I HAVE THOSE THING CALL tumblr
http://fanaticforlove.tumblr.com/

Monday, March 7, 2011

Why People care Other people thing?? I wounder!!

Assalamualaikum!!!!
Today...... i just wanna says something that i so wounder ~ WHY ..WHY ..WHY..???
I just naive person ,That what The Mighty Creator want me to be~ But still people still want to know all the thing about me ~ I just dont get it~ WHY>?

If im celebrities or HOT stuff i dont mind~ but me??Just garbled looking person~ with messy hair cut, oily face..and some ugly thing to my self~ I kinda low profile ~ but that what i am~ whaha~ BUt Still people still wanna know all the thing about me ~ dont know if they care of me or what~ but its bother me ~ I'm kinda alone person~ dun like excited about thing ~ 
But still they wanna know all the thing about me~ "who that im with , where i go, how i feel , why so happy , why so sad~ Up to me la~ why you guys bother about???
But still , there is person who care about me ~ i dont mind if they wanna know , coz the r my best friends ,relative , or foster sibling~ :)  
But FOR THE OTHER ~ just create some RUMOUR   or Gossip , please ~ Stay away from us ~ Me, HER ,SHE, HIM ,THEM and US!  *this is not angry word, just tell u guys , im not tempered person~







some addition* I'm Taken , I have someone special that love me as i do love her*

  • so,you guys didnt have any-spaces for my heart quota . Cz My heart just have 4 segment ,
  • 1st : Taken By My Creator ALLAH SWT.
  • 2nd : Taken By My Familys include My FOster Sister  :)
  • 3rd : Taken By My Friends. (This segment got lots of spaces , u can have it )
  • 4th: Officially Taken By My future wife F.S. that i love so much. 


1 comment:

Iza said...

people care coz people love ...or people care coz na carik keburukan..~ and sometimes its important ntuk jaga reputation...

★Kau Bagai Bintang★

BintAng,

Kau Bagai Lampu yang menyuluh kegelapan malam

Menemaniku dalam keangkuhan malam yang gelap

Membunuh kegelapan malam.

Bintang,

Kau Bagai musik yang memecah kesunyian ,

Menghibur diriku dalam kesunyian malam yang suram

Meriuhkan kepahitan malam.

Bintang ,

Kau Bagaikan penyembuh yang mengubati keperitan malam

Megubatiku dikala luka dimala...

create by ADAM a.k.a pencinta BINTANG


Popular Posts

Blog Archive