The Crazie

My photo
I'm Just nothing for U guys , But U Guys Are Everything for me~ :) Born on June 15. Single but Not available.

Status

☑Single ☐ In relationship
☑Not Available ☐ Available

I HAVE THOSE THING CALL tumblr
http://fanaticforlove.tumblr.com/

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Kebosanan melanda diri bila anda sendiri!

Peace upon to you...
I'm Hafiz a.k.a Adam
Today i was so bored like in jail~
C'mon tell me how to get of this freaking bored feeling??
Myb i need someone to keep me warm at here now .
waaa~ where is she ?? i need her now la i think ~ miss her so much ~
and now i just sit on my sofa and thinking ~ meanwhile typing the new post on my blog ~
and i dontknow what to do and write now ~ my hand just typing what im thinking ~
so, this post is so misrable , because i just type it ~ wth im typing now ~ ohh GOD~
surely feel like crazy person now~ WHAT THE FRUIT???  Sheet On mY Plate ??
Morose !!  I'm crazy, am i? I think sure i does~



WAAAAA~ im [/]Single           [ ] inrelationship.
                 And  [/]not available [ ] available

I have her ~ but its not the rite time~ cz we still have long journey to go~ 

No comments:

★Kau Bagai Bintang★

BintAng,

Kau Bagai Lampu yang menyuluh kegelapan malam

Menemaniku dalam keangkuhan malam yang gelap

Membunuh kegelapan malam.

Bintang,

Kau Bagai musik yang memecah kesunyian ,

Menghibur diriku dalam kesunyian malam yang suram

Meriuhkan kepahitan malam.

Bintang ,

Kau Bagaikan penyembuh yang mengubati keperitan malam

Megubatiku dikala luka dimala...

create by ADAM a.k.a pencinta BINTANG


Popular Posts

Blog Archive