The Crazie

My photo
I'm Just nothing for U guys , But U Guys Are Everything for me~ :) Born on June 15. Single but Not available.

Status

☑Single ☐ In relationship
☑Not Available ☐ Available

I HAVE THOSE THING CALL tumblr
http://fanaticforlove.tumblr.com/

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Promise is promise

I promise to be your warm spot to cuddle up to 
when you feel cold 
I promise 
to be your soft place to land if you 
should fall 
I promise to be the first 
one to say I am sorry 
(even if I was right) 
I promise to be there for 
you in all of your times of 
joy and sorrow 
I promise to support you no 
matter what your 
decision (even if I don't agree ) 
I promise to make a 
new memory with you each 
and every day 
I promise to love you without change 

I promise to make you laugh 
I promise to make you cry 
I promise to give 
you strength when you are weak 
I promise to love you forever 
I promise 
to cherish you and your love 
I promise to compromise with you 
I promise 
to make you and our children my first 
priority 
I promise to never take 
your love for granted 
I promise to never lose faith in you 
I promise to 
never give you a reason to distrust me 
I promise to always trust you 
I promise to work with you to resolve our conflicts 
I promise to always be 
proud of you 
I promise to never let you feel alone in this world 
I promise 
to find new ways everyday to keep the 
fires of passion burning 
I promise 
to be the best husband I can to our children 
I promise to always keep you as 
an equal partner 
I promise to never say things to you in anger 
I promise 
to be your partner for life 
I promise to be your shelter from the storm 

I promise you a love everlasting.

No comments:

★Kau Bagai Bintang★

BintAng,

Kau Bagai Lampu yang menyuluh kegelapan malam

Menemaniku dalam keangkuhan malam yang gelap

Membunuh kegelapan malam.

Bintang,

Kau Bagai musik yang memecah kesunyian ,

Menghibur diriku dalam kesunyian malam yang suram

Meriuhkan kepahitan malam.

Bintang ,

Kau Bagaikan penyembuh yang mengubati keperitan malam

Megubatiku dikala luka dimala...

create by ADAM a.k.a pencinta BINTANG


Popular Posts

Blog Archive